And so the story goes...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Yes, we are still alive!

Hello! I'm sure you all have missed us terribly, but yes, we are still here. Life is hectic around here, so there hasn't been much time to update you on our family. Well, Sandro is working the night shift now, so we don't see him much. I am still working full time and love it. Yes, I wish I could be home more, but at least I have the daytime office schedule that I've always wanted.

Dylan is doing much better. He was in the hospital during Spring Break for asthma, but still managed to have a good time. He wasn't too thrilled about having to come back home. They really spoiled him there with toys, video games, and stuff to make. He wants to go back. He also has glasses for those who don't know. Looks totally adorable too!

Ashley is doing wonderful at school. She is learning to read and spell and has an outstanding memory. She is also extatic about her first loose tooth. It'll be out any day now!

Christopher is turning into a bilingual talker. He is really saying a lot of words, some is Spanish, others in English and pretty soon he'll be teaching his big brother and sister Spanish. He's a happy child, gaining lots of energy and turning into a holy terror! With Ashley's temper, Dylan's energy and Dad's good looks, who knows how he'll turn out!

Our camera hasn't worked in a while, so I can't post any new photos yet. Sorry. I promise I'll keep up on this though!

Love to all,

la familia de Diaz

5 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

(waving frantically) Hi from Arkansas!

Sorry to hear about Dylan. I'm glad he had a good time. That makes such a difference.

Hug your kiddos for us!

*Merry Girls* said...

I am so glad to see that you have a blog and you have done a great job putting it together. It sound like life for you is right on track! Love ya!

mindyluwho said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Phae-Jae said...

Love the new look, it makes your photos pop

Big Mac said...

Hi Betsy. I sure do miss ya and love ya. I think I'm gonna be like Min and hide the baby from ya..... HAHAHAHAHAHAAA thats an evil laugh........

have shared a smile with me.