And so the story goes...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?


Ben has always been close to my heart. We've grown up together, shared friends, cars, houses and tv's. We've even been asked if we were twins.



So I suppose it is only appropriate that he moves on from me and marries somebody who is...well...a twin.










So long brother. I shall never forget your quality time with Ashley
or for helping Dylan improve his potty training lessons.
My children love you. My children adore you. You've treated them as your own and from the look of things, they will probably grow up to mimic you. Thanks alot.

Good luck with your life. I hope Kathryn is just as understanding about you as we all have been.

But from the way it looks, I think you have finally met your match.









Congratulations...and good luck, Kathryn.

2 comments:

*Merry Girls* said...

Oh what a cute couple! She is so beautiful and looks like tons of fun! Are they coming out to visit soon?

Elizabeth said...

They'll be here at the end of this month!

have shared a smile with me.