Oh, I'm so proud of myself! I finally figured out how to change my background without using the silly generic templates!!! Oh, I just love it! I even spent all day at work making a new header to match my page! Wow, I am sooooo productive!
Hi, this is Salena from Lauren's blog:) I just wanted to stop by and say that ummm...your kids are adorable! What a cute little family you have! I also have a husband who loves the skies! (helicopters) He has his commercial license. But finding a job is difficult without lots of hours since his school went to went bankrupt! I just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Cute blog!
6 comments:
I love your new backround and header! I also love your place. The tile is very nice, and so are the wall colors.
Looks great!
So does the Kitchen/dining room:)
I love the new look!
Looove the new look, so lively and fun to look at! :)
Wow! Your blog looks so pretty! :)
Hi, this is Salena from Lauren's blog:) I just wanted to stop by and say that ummm...your kids are adorable! What a cute little family you have! I also have a husband who loves the skies! (helicopters) He has his commercial license. But finding a job is difficult without lots of hours since his school went to went bankrupt!
I just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Cute blog!
Post a Comment