And so the story goes...

Sunday, August 12, 2007


So Haleigh's has officially moved in. No, no, oh no. I am not pregnant. The girl was just her. No congrats need pass my way. Unless you want to congratulate me on passing the first test of having a teenager in the home. So far, so good. It's been exciting around here actually. I have somebody to watch movies with when the man's at work and somebody to laugh hysterically with while we contemplate who are cholo's and who is not. Apparently I'm not. But regardless of who's group I may not be in, I still enjoy coming home everyday to see how her day at school went. And wow, I thought Ashley talked a lot...

7 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Well, I'd say it's a little too early to say you've passed the test of having a teenager in the home...I've had one for three years, seven months, twenty-two days now(but who's counting). I don't think the test is over until they leave! But they are fun and they certainly do have an intersting vocabulary (what's a cholo?)!

mindyluwho said...

(Speaking of vocabulary, I meant "interesting".)

Elizabeth said...

"I lean like a cholo" is a song that we've heard on the radio. A cholo is a spanish word for "home-dog" or "homie-g" or some sort of cool gangster or something along those lines. We debate about why I can't be a cholo sometimes. Sandro gets to be one and even Christopher gets to be called a cholito. But not me. I'm not cool enough.

mindyluwho said...

I think you're cool Betsy Fo Fetsy...

mindyluwho said...

Cute new look!

*Merry Girls* said...

I like the new look, too! Very cheerful and peaceful.

Elizabeth said...

Ok, now that more time has passed, it's not so easy anymore. Now I know why it takes 12 or so years to build up to having a teen in the house...

have shared a smile with me.