And so the story goes...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stuck...

You know, I really don't know what to write about lately. I've started a new entry on several occassions, but with no results. So tell me, my reading companions, what would you like to know about me? What should I write to you about?

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Hmmm.... what do I want to know about Bo Betsy.....

For starters, give me a run down of your day. I don't know what you do every day.

Then I want to know a favorite memory of yours.

Then I want to know what your favorite movie of all time is.

I want to know how you spend your spare time...if you have any spare time, if not, what would you do if you had any spare time...

Hmmm...

If you were stranded on a mountain, who would be your companion, and what would you wish to eat...

Tell me something funny your kids did.

What do you like about being a mom?

What don't you like about being a mom?

Tell me about your older sister, what is she like and why is she so wonderful?

What talent do you wish you possessed and why?

Is being an adult everything you thought it would be when you were a kid?

Is that enough ideas for now?

BTW, have you visited my blog lately? Because I haven't seen any comments from you there lately...

Phae-Jae said...

If you received a check in the mail, with enough money to change your life in a MAJOR way...what would be the first five things you did with it?

have shared a smile with me.