And so the story goes...
Sunday, December 09, 2007
You Shall See Into the Hearts of Your Children
I am glad to have such an open relationship with my children. I have always asked them questions and lectured them on how important it is to stand up for themselves and to protect their bodies and their minds. They are not perfect and they have their attitudes, but they know what is right and what is wrong and I am proud of them for that. I am pleased they know how to react when they are in an uncomfortable situation. They have been prepared for anything and I thank my Heavenly Father for his insight into my children. The most profound statement that I know of my patriarchal blessing is that I would be blessed with insight to see into the hearts of my children. That I would be a comforter to them and aware of their needs. They are beautiful spirits that I must protect. I know that even when I am not in tune with the spirit, it will still come to me for my children's needs. Heavenly Father will always help me to protect them. For this, I am most thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
have shared a smile with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment