
Bam! I got a raise. I had an awesome review. I got the maximum bonus and raise percentage. Yes, I am that good. Wait a minute. 4% of my salary is like a $.30 hourly increase. What? Are you kidding me? I worked a year to get that??? 4% salary increase? Whatever. So maybe in 10 more years I can make what I did at my last job. Hmm...
6 comments:
ooohh.... $.30. You could buy a, well, hmmm... you could buy a banana for that I think!
Congratulations!
YAH!!! You are so freakin' rich now. I AM SO JEALOUS!!! MMMMMM BABY HMMM HMMM.
Way to go. You must be doing something good. The fact that you got the maximum is awesome whatever it may be. Right?
Did the phone come with the raise.
Hey, a raise is a raise is a...okay, you get it.
Congrats, you rock.
Well, at .30/hr, that's $12/week, or $624/year. In 10 years, you will have earned $6,240. In less than 1,603 years, you would be a millionaire! Now, were you to get a .30 raise every year, that would make you a millionaire in about your lifetime. Figure in interest, and, let's see...
Anyway, congrats!
Thanks for the breakdown Sam. That REALLY makes me feel better. Actually, it's a $.45 raise. So would you mind recalculating it for me again? Does the extra 15 cents make me a millionaire in less than 1,000 years? Because that would really be much better.
No BigMac, the phone was a gift from my husband. But I suppose I'll be paying for it with my extra change now.
Wow Mindy, a banana?! Never thought about that! lol
Post a Comment