And so the story goes...

Monday, January 28, 2008

Dylan's Baptism Day



Uncle Ben came to baptize and confirm Dylan on this special day.


At church Sunday, Dylan looked at all the pictures in his new Book of Mormon. He 'read' through chapters and was very content with himself. Despite him getting up to sit with Aunt Jenny, I have never seen him so reverant and quiet during sacrament meeting.

4 comments:

1/2 a Dozen said...

What a great day ... Congratulations Dylan, we're so proud of you!

Elizabeth said...

ps...did any of you notice Bebito's new hair cut? I think Jenny was more excited to see it than anybody else! It's growing on me now. Sandro calls him a little sheep because of how curly it was and now it's all gone with just a little wave. I'll have to post a close up later.

Rebecca Blevins said...

What cute kids! Congratulations on Dylan's baptism! He and Professor were born the same year. What a special time for you guys.

Thanks for your comments on my blog!

mindyluwho said...

Oh, I miss Bebito's curly hair...

Congratulations to Dylan. It's amazing how the Holy Ghost can calm the spirit.

have shared a smile with me.