And so the story goes...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Elizabeth needs"

Okay. So I tried Phaedra's google quest and came up with this.

Elizabeth needs to stick around, and be featured a bit more.
(Well I always thought I could use some more attention.)

Elizabeth needs to blog more often because she is smart and funny and knows a lot more hip cultural references than I do.
(I am younger than all of you, remember?!)

Elizabeth needs protection. Former kidnap victim.
(That explains the rapid memory loss)

Elizabeth needs to be used.
(As if I don't get used enough by my kids and husband. "Mom, I need...do this, get that. Honey, can you..." Please stop!!!)

Elizabeth needs to get naked in film real soon.
(uh...)

Elizabeth needs a nuk.
(So what, do you really think a pacifer is going to shut ME up?)

Elizabeth needs a Brewskie.
(any takers?)

'Elizabeth' needs loving.
(who doesn't? And what's up with the quote quote?)

Elizabeth needs the Fashion Police!
(What's that? Huh? I guess I'm ready for a flood, why?)

This is even funnier!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22BETSY+NEEDS%22

1 comment:

Phae-Jae said...

Those are great! LOL
I loved the Betsy one too...she needs to clean out her garage and needs HELP!

That post about Ashley's teeth cracked me up! Not only did she throw away her tooth once, but twice!! Classic
I hope the next time she notices blood in or around her mouth she'll have a tooth to show for it!
Give her hugs from me, she really is the cutest...love my Ashley.

have shared a smile with me.