And so the story goes...

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Feast

Okay, okay. I'll give it a try. I'm trying to spice up my blog a little.

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Definately Captain Crunch!! I love the waxy feeling I get in the roof of my mouth. Really.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

During the Christmas Clearance sales at Wal-Mart, I found a black wooden bowl with two matching (different sizes) thin oval platters. Not for the kitchen though. I put pine cones in them, also on clearance, and placed them in my living room and end table. It gives the house a new look and only cost me about $10.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

You'll have to ask me when I'm watching television. I saw one the other day that made me crack up, but I can't remember now! Ugh!

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

The Cumin Llama

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't eaten my boogers since I was a child.
(not too sure why they were so appetizing then.)



3 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Captain Crunch...I haven't eaten that in years!

Phae-Jae said...

One of the Sonic commercials got me the other day. "unless you are calling me Puddin' STOP saying it" :D

Every KID eats boogers, I think they need the minerals in it! I didn't, nope. Not me.
"You think you are hot snot on a gold platter, but all you are is a cold booger on a paper plate" said in 2nd grade.

Rebecca Blevins said...

I love "Cumin Lama"!

I try to skim past all the booger talk. Just typing the word makes me ill! It probably has something to do with the 'gifts' we discovered on the walls from one of my little sisters growing up.

*covers mouth and heaves*

have shared a smile with me.