I totally jacked this from some random site I was snooping around on.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
~Living in a basement apartment in Washington. Loved it!
~Single-possibly dating some loser. Loved it!
~Naming my new fish after my co-workers.
~Driving to Canada with my roomate and friends.
~Flirting around in the single's ward and loving it!!!
(I really enjoyed my single, young adult days in case you couldn't tell.)
5 Things on My T0-D0 List Today:
~File paperwork
~Make dinner
~Clean my house
~Meet my sister at the gym
~Have a little hanky panky with my hubby before falling asleep next to him
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
~Corn Nuts
~Swedish Fish
~The mexican peanuts that are covered in some light brown shell-it has a bit of spice to it and oh wow. Yummy!
~Chex party mix
~Grape Tomatos
5 Places I have lived:
~Oklahoma
~Washington
~Oklahoma
~Arkansas
~Oklahoma
(something always brings me back home)
5 Things I would Do if I became a Billionaire:
~Start my own company for my kids to inherit
~Pay my dad back for all the money I've ever borrowed
~Travel to Peru with my husband and help him start his aviation company
~Buy tons of new things, give away all my old things to my family, along with a big fat check-just for fun.
~Invest, invest, invest
5 Bad Habits:
~Not filing
~Criticizing people (but mainly in my head)
~Putting things off until the last minute
~Yelling when I get mad
~Not updating my wardrobe
5 Jobs I've Had:
~Various fast food places
~Taco Bell/Mazzio's Manager
~Before/After School Daycare Worker
~QuikTrip Assistant Manager
~Gunnebo Johnson Admin. Assistant
5 comments:
Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - it was awesome to get to work today and see a comment from you :-)
I love this High 5 that you did, I might just jack it some day for my blog :-) The "hanky panky with hubby" part made me laugh out loud! Have a fab day...
You know you are always welcome MAMITA!
Unless we have some strange contagious spotted illness that turns us purple and pink and we have to be quarantined and only eat bananas dipped in ketchup....you know just sayin'
What? Are you kiddin me PJ? If you turned purple and pink, I would totally want to be there. Think of how much fun it could be!
This was sooo much fun to read! So you put "hanky panky with hubby" on your to-do list? That's AWESOME! :D
I especially loved the stuff from your single young adult days! :)
Hey gorgeous! Long time, no see! How've you been? You're a blog addict too, I see. ;)
Post a Comment