Elizabeth feels...
Elizabeth "Feels So Good".Elizabeth feels right at home in the mission house.Elizabeth feels the weakness of her own voice in comparison with that of the black people.Elizabeth feels she doesn't have a life like others who have a secure roof over their heads.Elizabeth feels John's (insert Sandro's name here) thigh separate hers and press against her.Elizabeth feels she deserves more public attention.Elizabeth feels that she has been lured to Africa to be chastened and chastised.Elizabeth wants to fight.Elizabeth wants Jack (Sandro), but is afraid to tell him.Elizabeth wants May-September romance.Elizabeth wants everyone to know that neither is she.Elizabeth wants records returned from Deseret News.Elizabeth wishes she was out climbing trees.Elizabeth wishes to discuss cancer.Elizabeth wishes there was some way they could be together.Elizabeth wishes to rid England of "papists".Elizabeth admits to Oprah that she could tell by the look on the medical technician's face that the news wasn't good.So tell me, what do you feel, want, or wish, etc?
4 comments:
Lured to Africa? Really?
If you do come here, we are soooo going out for a girls night ok?!!
Heck ya! You can count on that one!!
Jenny: I googled "Elizabeth wants" and "Elizabeth wishes", etc and this is what the results were. It's fun to do. I got the idea from one of Phaedra's posts a while ago.
Ohhh, I see! I'm glad this was just for fun! I was beginning to worry that you might have cancer or something!
Post a Comment