*And all through the town*
*Tempers were flaring*
*Emotions all up and down!*
*I, in my bathrobe*
*With a dog in my lap*
*Had cut off the TV*
*Tired of political crap.*
*When all of a sudden*
*There arose such a noise*
*I peered out of my window*
*And saw Obama and his boys*
*They had come for my wallet*
*They wanted my pay*
*To give it to the others*
*Who had not worked a day!*
*He snatched up my money*
*And quick as a flash*
*Jumped back on his bandwagon*
*With all of my stash*
*He then rallied his henchmen*
*Who were pulling his cart*
*I could tell they were out*
*To tear my country apart!*
*'On Fannie, on Freddie, *
*On Biden and Ayers!*
*On Acorn, On Pelosi'*
*He screamed at the pairs!*
*They took off for his cause*
*And as he flew out of sight*
*I heard him laugh at the nation*
*That wouldn't stand up and fight!*
*So I leave you to think*
*On this one final note-*
*IF YOU DON'T WANT SOCIALISM*
*GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!*
2 comments:
That little bed time diddy IS GOING TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES!
Funny. But not. U know what I mean.Aaagggghhh.Vote.
Be afraid...be very afraid.
Post a Comment