And so the story goes...

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Moody Blues


I won tickets off the radio this morning to see this band in concert next week. One problem though. I don't know who they are. I recognize two of their songs and that's it. TWO. So help me out fellow bloggers. What songs are they famous for???

5 comments:

Melisa said...

Tell me you are kidding!!! I LOVE the Moody Blues. LOVE!!! I even have one of their CDs. Nights in White Satin, I Know You're Out There Somewhere, and Wildest Dreams are my favorite!!!

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!

Phae-Jae said...

Knights in White satin

Tuesday afternoon

I'm just a singer in a rock n roll band

I grew up on Moody Blues:)

mindyluwho said...

I recognize a couple of songs, but can't say they were one of my favorite bands...Have fun!

Big Mac said...

It doesn't matter that you don't remember. What matters is that you will enjoy the concert and make people jealous.
Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this kind of information.



Use this keyword for getting more knowledge about Hallmöble | Barnrum | Säng | Soffbord | Matbord | Sängar furniture.click on this hypertext.

have shared a smile with me.