And so the story goes...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

No, I haven't forgotten you!

Someday I'll have something interesting and profound to write on here again. Yes, I am still ALIVE and breathing, but work has gotten, well, I'm actually doing work here lately! Amazing, I know.

Anyway, I'll update you on why I am so EXCITED!

Thursday--My neice is graduating from high school and I get to go and have dinner and sit with my sister and family and take my precious, sweet time getting home. Oh-and I won't have a single child with me!!! Yea!!!

Friday--It's my birthday! MmmHmm, that's right! And my BEST friend is taking me out to dinner. Oh-and I won't have a single child with me!!! Yea!!!

Saturday--My husband is taking me out for my birthday! Not sure where, but I don't care because I'll be with him and guess what?! I won't have a single child with me!!! Yea!!!

Sunday--Mother's Day! I get to spend ALL day with my husband and guess what?! I'll have ALL of my children with me!!! Yea!!!

4 comments:

1/2 a Dozen said...

(Don't read this 'til Friday) Happy Birthday Elizabeth! Have a great time this weekend ... you deserve it girl!

Phae-Jae said...

Fun post!

Give Jordan a BIG huge from me!

Have fun, tonight, tomorrow, the next day and then the next:D

mindyluwho said...

Everytime I hear about family get togethers...well, I get a little green with envy. Have a great time!

And since it's officially Friday now (12:03 am here)...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Love you!

Nancy Face said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy all the special things you're doing! :D

have shared a smile with me.