I have no idea what the title is, but..."Even though we ain't got money,I'm so in love with you honey..."
I belted this song out on my way to work yesterday as loud as I could! It would have been very embarrassing if anybody had been paying attention and looked over at me! I LOVE this song!!!
It's Anne Murray, and I believe the title is "Chain of Love", but I'm not so sure.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have no idea what the title is, but...
"Even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you honey..."
I belted this song out on my way to work yesterday as loud as I could! It would have been very embarrassing if anybody had been paying attention and looked over at me! I LOVE this song!!!
It's Anne Murray, and I believe the title is "Chain of Love", but I'm not so sure.
Post a Comment