And so the story goes...
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Oh Friend, Where Art Thou?
Don't you LOVE it when you run into old friends?! I started an account on Face book not too long ago and already I've found a lot of people-much more than on MySpace. Of course 90% are from church, but it's so fun to see what they are up to. I also can keep in contact with friends in Washington and those off at college. I may not actually write messages with them, but much like blogging, I browse around their pages to see what's new. Many have kids, many don't. Some are off saving the world while others are home saving their families. I am NOT a judgemental person, so it's always cool to see how people have changed and what intrests them now, especially those who were just kids before. But there are always a few friends that I can't find and continue looking for, hoping someday that I will bump into them either online or in person. I live less than two miles from the home where I grew up and I see many familiar faces at the kids daycare or at Wal-mart. I've seen old teachers (who really look exactly the same 20 years later) and I've seen former class mates, although I never talked with them during that age. But again, there are the few I grew up with that I never see-the people I wonder the most about. WHERE ARE THEY??? Perhaps someday, when I'm done looking, I'll find them. Somehow we will reconnect again. Until then, I'll just have to deal with the people I see everyday, right?! That's not so bad. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
have shared a smile with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment