And so the story goes...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

From the Mouth of Bebito

"Why is your shirt so dirty? Did you play in the dirt?"
"No, I wiped my boogers on it."

In reference to my loose hair strand: "Mom, look! You have a hair snake!"

When I told Bebito who Whinnie the Pooh was, he asked, "Oh, well can I call him Sham Pooh (shampoo)?"

"Mom, my hair is coming off."
"What? Why?"
"Because last morning you gave me a haircut."

3 comments:

Chell said...

Im laughing so hard at work right now while Im reading this. Too funny!! Little kids say the cutest things!!

Rebecca Blevins said...

That's one adorable post!

The Amundsen's said...

kids say the funniest things! i can't wait for bailey to start talking for that reason! is your husbands name sandro? i'm adding you to my link list, and i couldn't find his name anywhere besides "latin lover!!" in the birthday list i saw sandro, but i wanted to make sure that wasn't a "lovers" nickname! i can't believe we have never met him, he sounds great!

have shared a smile with me.