And so the story goes...

Friday, November 21, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I LOVE My Phone (and service)

1. Unlimited text, pics, and a large amount of minutes that comes with the package. Sprint mobile-to-mobile minutes and the typical free nights/weekends.

2. Free long distance, no roaming charges (yes, I said NO roaming charges), and lots and lots of apps to keep me occupied.

3. Sprint Navigation. Fantastic! So my husband and I went through Texas earlier this month and discoverd how totally awesome this is! With the built in GPS system, we can locate the nearest location of anything we want. We can find out the prices of local gas stations and movie times. We feel very cool with this feature. VERY cool.

4. The internet is fast and accurate! I can google, check my banking info, and email. I even have it set up so that I get emails directly to my phone, which is great because I used to check my personal email about once a MONTH!

5. Sprint TV. I can watch FULL EPISODES of Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy any time I want! Plus it's commercial free! I can watch a bunch of other stuff too, but who cares. These are the only two shows I watch regurlary. Which means that I can watch them from home Thursday night and AGAIN from my phone Friday! Super cool. Don't be hatin'.

6. Texting is super fast. Some of you may be like, "Whatever. Mine can text fast too." But you have to understand my last phone. It had a 5 second delay on it, which STINKS when trying to text. Plus I was texting off a regular number grid, not a full blown keyboard.

7. My camera and video stuff is cool too, cause I didn't have either one on my last phone either. It was like a minature dinosaur! But with this one, I can record the kids and sent it to their dad's email. They love doing this too. They showed off their rooms and told him about all the cool things they like to do. It was neat.

8. It's a red Blackberry Curve. I love red. Red is my all-time favorite color. When I moved into my house, it was awesome because my sister (who owned the house before us) had painted the kitchen red. And with our new appliances now, it is totally rockin'. Really.

9. I can listen to music or watch music videos while I'm downstairs in the warehouse at work. I have to send out literature sometimes, and it gets really boring down there in the room all alone. I even watch tv while I'm down there packing it all up. Super cool feature.

10. The calculator is so easy! It consists of using the qwerty board as a full calculator pad. Maybe it's like that on all qwerty phones, but it's new to me. I love it!

So now anybody can call me on it and it won't break the bank for me! Seriously, I love that! Unlimited text, pics, free long distance, no roaming charges, navigation, humongous minute allowance, internet access, cable tv, satellite radio-all mine. Well, mine and his. Plus we just got our rebate check, so that makes me more in love with it. Hey, money talks for me! Later hater!

1 comment:

mindyluwho said...

Ooooo...we have matchy phones! Except why did you get Sprint? If you had gotten AT&T we could have talked mobile to mobile and not used up minutes..:(

have shared a smile with me.