And so the story goes...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ABC's are easy as 123

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Andria, even though she never calls anymore
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Baby wipes
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummy worms are more fun
H- Hometown: Broken Arrow
I- Indulgence(s): Pecans, Cherries, & Cream Braum’s Ice Cream
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 2 boys, 1 girl
L- Life is incomplete without: A spouse
M- Marriage Date: April 23, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 8-two sisters, six brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Oh the choices-oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Looking over the Hoover Dam-heights
Q- Quote: "Look outside the box"
R- Reason To Smile: New clothes
S- Season: Spring! Not too cold, not too humid
T- Tag Six: I really wish BigMac and Super2thPick would do this.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate gum. Seeing my kids take it out of their mouths or play with it disgusts me. It makes me want to throw up-literally.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I could easily be a vegetarian. I like meat, but not a lot of it.
W- Worst Habit: Clenching my teeth. My jaw now clicks every time I open it.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds have definitely been more responsive.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Zippers are a miracle.

4 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

Wow...you gotta lotta siblings! :D

mindyluwho said...

You got the clenching teeth thing from Mom...do you bite your hand too?!

Elizabeth said...

No, I don't bit my hand. I clench and shift my teeth 24/7, not just when I'm mad. So NO-it's not the same as when Mom would do it. lol

Rebecca Blevins said...

I love cherries too! I wish I had some right now.

have shared a smile with me.