And so the story goes...

Thursday, February 07, 2008

You did WHAT, Mr. Candidate?


Romney is suspending his presidental campaign. Are you crazy?! I understand him wanting to ensure that his political party wins, but hello. Don't you think it would be better to let Huckabee take the fall instead? I'm shocked and in dismay. Ok, honestly, I'm mad. I'm furious. I can't believe this is really happening! I just don't know what to do now.

2 comments:

mindyluwho said...

Shocking, yes, considering that just yesterday his campaign manager was saying they were taking it all the way to the White House. Surprising, no, because I think he recognizes when it is time to call it quits. Huckabee would not have quit because he intensly dislikes Mormons and would stay in the race just to ensure that Romney wouldn't win. If Romney is considering running in 2012, better to save his money for then. I was still unsure of who to vote for even with him in. I actually liked Ron Paul; out of all the candidates he supported homeschooling and parental rights the most, and that's a subject close to my heart. As for who to vote for now, I will definately not vote for McCain. I'll write in a name instead. Better that the Dems get blamed for the next four years than the Republican Party.

mindyluwho said...

I just hope Romney doesn't accept the Vice Presidency as some are speculating. I don't think McCain would pick him anyway.

have shared a smile with me.