Visit Yellowstone, the Redwoods, Mount Rushmore, historical sites, buy tons of organizing stuff, have my husband quit his job if he wants, buy a Wii and Guitar Hero so we can play as a family, and a tv projector. Oh yeah, and voice lessons for me and as many fun classes like dance and skating for the kids as they'd like. And get vehicles that are newer and don't have problems, pay off the house. Hire someone to take care of the lawn.
I would buy a house. Get completely organized. Put the kids in extra-curricular activities. Do something fun for myself. Go on a great vacation. Buy some vehichles for the family. Including a lime green one for Amber.
I would NOT be modest. I would buy a huge, newer home. Hire a housekeeper and a nanny. Take my family on vacation all the time and reserve homes for the summer to organize family reunions for my siblings. I would also buy some awesome Christmas presents!
6 comments:
I'd send my kids to a private school
vacation more often
Visit Yellowstone, the Redwoods, Mount Rushmore, historical sites, buy tons of organizing stuff, have my husband quit his job if he wants, buy a Wii and Guitar Hero so we can play as a family, and a tv projector. Oh yeah, and voice lessons for me and as many fun classes like dance and skating for the kids as they'd like. And get vehicles that are newer and don't have problems, pay off the house. Hire someone to take care of the lawn.
Is that enough? :D
Pay off our house right away so we could buy a small starter home for our kids to live in (cheaply) when they first get married!
Take our family on a great vacation!
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! :0
I would buy a house.
Get completely organized.
Put the kids in extra-curricular activities.
Do something fun for myself.
Go on a great vacation.
Buy some vehichles for the family. Including a lime green one for Amber.
The list could go on but I will stop with this.
I would NOT be modest. I would buy a huge, newer home. Hire a housekeeper and a nanny. Take my family on vacation all the time and reserve homes for the summer to organize family reunions for my siblings. I would also buy some awesome Christmas presents!
Post a Comment