And so the story goes...

Monday, February 04, 2008

My Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was so much fun for me. Friday night, Sandro and I went to dinner at Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse. It's a romantic style buffet where they bring the meat to your table and the sides and salads are at the bar. The atmosphere was high-class with dim lighting and had brazilian music in the background. Sandro loved it because the food was similar to what he was used to. The price was much higher than I expected, but still worth it. I think we'll go back for our anniversary.

Saturday I went to the movies with Haleigh and Ashley. We saw 27 Dresses and went to Braum's afterward for dessert. The movie was good, but not as good as I hoped. Regardless, it was fun with just the girls.

I also went shopping this weekend with Sandro and got new shoes and clothes. Overall, I had a good time. Spent lots of money, but hey, you've gotta splurge sometimes, right?!

2 comments:

Rebecca Blevins said...

It sounds like you had lots of fun! I wondered how that movie would be. Maybe I'll wait to rent it.

mindyluwho said...

I've never heard of that movie, but I have been to a resturant similar to the Brizilian Steak House. It was one of the best places I have ever eaten!

have shared a smile with me.