And so the story goes...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogging vs. Socializing

As I'm reading and trying to get caught up on every body's life this past week, I can't help but thinking about how much we all love to talk about ourselves and our families. It's so cool. Everybody likes to do this, so whomever invented this blogging idea was a social genius. I don't ever get out and talk to people. I'm so involved in my kids and husband and work that I don't ever make any friends. Really. I can list one person I've talked to recently that is not family. One. And we hardly ever talk! How sad is that? I don't socialize much at church anymore (not sure why either) and I don't call anybody. I just don't have anything to talk about, I guess. But then I get on here and I read about you and you and you and it makes me want to write something that you will find interesting about me. Huh. Amazing. So anyway, I had a wonderful weekend at my brother's home and at Silver Dollar City. I don't have pictures posted yet cause I'm at work (like that's a surprise, right?!) and you'll have to wait until I get a spot at the computadora en mi casa. That rarely happens. So for now, marvel at the new pictures below and tell me how adorable my kids are. Muah!

4 comments:

Phae-Jae said...

With blogging you get the best of both worlds, can't help but sing that last part in my mind...hmmm. I LOVE reading about people.

Such a fun weekend!

BTW, your kids are adorable. The Storm still luvs her Dylan:)

mindyluwho said...

Your kids are adorable. And I feel like we have communicated more through this blogging than ever before...except when we were living in the same house, but then I was 13 years older and our conversations were quite a bit different then!

Nancy Face said...

Your kids are adorable and precious! :)

I agree with you! I don't take much time for socializing either, but I love doing it through blogging, ON MY OWN TIME! Yay! (However, I do hair, so I get a lot of socializing in with my clients!)

Rebecca Blevins said...

I hear you! I mostly socialize online, and since I've been away I've been a bit lonely. I'll be putting up pics as soon as we get the whatchmawhosit thingy hooked up to the camera again. Hubby has to do it or I might explode the computer.

have shared a smile with me.