
I really do know how to coordinate, I promise. Check this out. My children's daycare had pictures taken the last day they were all there together (awesome), and so I picked out matching outfits for them the night before. My older son was embarrassed to wear his navy blue polo shirt to school, so I told him he could bring a shirt to change into after the pictures were taken. (They were taking the pictures before the older kids left for school) I emphasized many time the "after" part and he seemed to understand that. When I picked them up that afternoon, I asked if he wore the shirt and he said yes. OK, good. So how surprised do you think I was when I picked these up yesterday morning? Not the shirt he was supposed to be wearing. Nope. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't have that bright ring around it! Of course, I still love the pictures (and my son) and will hang them up on my wall. But that will always nag at me. At least it wasn't a screen printed shirt, right? And the color matched (except for that bright ring-I know, I know-I'll stop mentioning that). So that's my story. And these are what my children currently look like. Beautiful, huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment