And so the story goes...

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?

Salad and jalapenos

Soup

How many cousins do you have?

I have no idea, but last time I spoke with my grandmother, I think she said twenty something. I haven't met many of them and barely remember any names. I'm glad my children know their cousins.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

7-I'm not always honest and not really ashamed of it either. Sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself in order to protect others. Plus I've had a vew problems from my youth that may keep me from ever reaching a 10. ha ha

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.

The thoughts in my head.

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

Some people rarely inspire needed guidance.

1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

Mmmm, I love salad! I make one every day, and my family is sick of it, hahaha! :D

have shared a smile with me.