
My job is so freaking BORING!!! I do all of my blogging from here and look through tons of other people's blogs and browse the Internet and make up spreadsheets for my personal finances and redo the training guide in case I get bored enough to not come back to work again and I clean my desk all the time and I rearrange things and I decorate the office with silly green things and leprechauns and I just don't know how else to occupy my time any more. I do love my job. It's better than doing a bazillion things and not being able to keep up. Ugh. I wish I could just sit back in my corner with a book. Do people get paid for stuff like that? I get paid for looking busy. I do try really hard, too. I always have paper in front of me so that it LOOKS like I'm working on something. I even make collages on my computer for my wallpaper and I make up a reason to have a party here at work. Really, is it necessary to have a potluck luncheon for St. Patty's Day? Uh, yes. For me it is. It gives me something to focus on, especially with the little shamrock man dangling from the ceiling in front of me. Plus I get to go shopping for the decorations and supplies-while getting paid of course! By boss laughed at me when he came back from lunch and saw all the little green decorations. I even got the funny glittery hats and hung them on the white board.
1 comment:
Put someones stapler in Jello, worked on "The office" :D
Hey are you coming to see us next weekend, or WHAT????
We'll leave a light on for ya
Post a Comment