And so the story goes...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Don't Even Worry About the $20! No Bribing Necessary!

Every night since I started reading Twilight, I've felt more loving toward my husband. I want to ask him to lightly rub his nose along my face from my temple down to my chin, but I know he wouldn't understand! lol! I would also have dreams about some sexy vampire man. I'd dream of what was happening between Bella and Edward over and over again and became obsessed about finishing the story. I would be at work, wishing I could just go home and read. But when I'd get home, I couldn't find time to sit and read enough to satisfy my curiosity! So yesterday, I stayed home sick from work (yes, I really was sick) and finally got a chance to finish the book. I LOVED it! (Bebito sat quietly next to me in bed and watched cartoons.) It was still morning, so I went to the library to see if I could check out the second book, New Moon. They almost laughed as they informed me that none of her books were on the shelves at any of the county libraries. I could get on the waiting list as number 53 though. I told them that my sister had the book, but I was too anxious to wait and wanted to start on it now. I still had all afternoon until my older kids would get home from school to really get into it. So I went to Wal-mart to see if it was there. No luck. Yes, my sister has the book, but she was at work and I later found out that she has it on loan and I can't start on it yet anyways. Aaahhh. I was willing to buy it just to read it that day. Oh well. It was a great book and I guess the bright side of my situation is that until my sister can get the book to me, which I hope is really, really soon, I'll have more free time to get my house straightened back up. Ugh. Not really something I want to be doing. But my house does need some necessary loving. I am proud of myself for finishing the book though. And within a good time frame. I'm starting to like this whole novel thing. I may have to take another day off work when she gets me the sequal. But shh.

5 comments:

Rebecca Blevins said...

Welcome to the world of being obsessed with books! Now I really, really want to read those!

Phae-Jae said...

I was being chased by a Lobster in my dreams last night...no Edward and Bella.

I have the books loaned out too, or else I'd mail them to you:(

Elizabeth said...

That's ok pj, I got it last night. I called Jen to tell her I was going to the gym early and she said she couldn't go, but had my book. I told her I was on my way to get it! Then I stayed at the gym for almost two hours just so I could get in a good reading. It's funny how much easier it is to work out when your mind is distracted by vampires.

Nancy Face said...

Reading the Twilight books is a perfect excuse for another day off work! :)

Elizabeth said...

You're right Nancy, but I'll probably have it finished over the weekend anyway!

have shared a smile with me.