And so the story goes...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've Been Bit!

I did it! I read book #2 in two days and am starting the third. It will take me longer because it's only Tuesday and I have to work, but it will be read soon and I'll be waiting for August, like all the other obsesser, for the fourth one to be released. Oh, I love them so much!!! Edward is a dream. Bella is a tad annoying, but still very relative to me. Vampires, warewolves, and Bella, oh my! I'm so anxious to finish this one and find out what happens!!! My husband saw that I finished the second book and made a comment about it. When I told him there were four and that I was starting the next one, he didn't sound as happy as I was. He kind of smirked and said, "Wow. You're a fast reader". I don't think he fully appreciates my enthusiam the way I do. That's alright. He has his computer, I have my book. We're both happy. Plus the reading without interruption makes me want to stay at the gym longer! Woo Hoo!!

5 comments:

Nancy Face said...

My daughter's car has this license plate: EDWDCLN

Cool, huh? I got it for her as a Christmas gift! Everywhere she goes, girls honk and give her the thumbs up! Her boyfriend didn't think it was as great as we did, so he decided to read Twilight to see what this Edward guy was all about. Well, he really likes the story, haha! Who knew?

Nancy Face said...

Oh, and I was FIRST! :)

Phae-Jae said...

I was sad after I read the third one, I missed the characters:(

Have you gone to Stephanie Meyers website? She has written Edwards version of the beginning of Twilight. The first few chapters. It is really good.

Elizabeth said...

I'm kind of dragging out this book reading because I don't want to have to wait forever before reading the next one. I'm even thinking of getting on the waiting list at Amazon so I don't have to wait for Jenny to read it first! I'm definately looking for that on her website too. I've seen the site, but I haven't browsed it much.

Rebecca Blevins said...

Last week I got a surprise package in the mail. It was from a friend who had read all three books and sent them to me! I read them in about 3 days!

have shared a smile with me.